In her book, “Confident, Candid & Courageous”, Carolyn looks at the roadblocks that stop ambitious female leaders from being the leader they want to be—and having the career they want to have.
It gives you answers to questions like:
- How can I turn around the niggling sense that I’m not seen as a strong and capable leader?
- What steps can I use to handle tricky situations and difficult people?
- How can I drop this “imposter syndrome” and feel confident as a female leader in a male dominated world?
- What’s holding me back from being more courageous and speaking my truth more often?
- What can I do to feel totally confident that I can influence others to see things my way?
Carolyn has been helping leaders develop their skills and careers for over two decades. Her book describes strategies and tools that have helped numerous leaders accelerate their careers.
As a trusted personal career strategist and executive coach, she specialises in supporting female leaders in Australia and beyond.
“I recommend Carolyn’s coaching to anyone who needs to reflect on their career and take steps to take ownership of it. She’s a genuine coach who enables you to become the leader you want to be.
I’ve turned to Carolyn to coach me on many occasions over the past 14-years. She’s never given me less than 100% and she continues to be my valued colleague and coach.”
—Director and Health Professional